Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TERRORISM Vs LIMITED MANDATE

India should not dream of any success in its venture/adventure facing Terrorism, I think, if 'limited Mandate' is her major weapon or intermittent reporting to the Cabinet is the sanctioned procedure.
The Feudal or Constitutional discipline of certain Democratic procedure does not work in Anti-Terror Measure. Pro-active skill and intelligence is the mechanism here.
Do it anyway , but do not make the serving men your 'Sacrificial lambs', with false excuse. Nor,
do demand a 'passport photo' from a 'faceless' adversary,
____________________________________________________________
Labeling BJP , morning-evening, as non-secular is like practicing Goebbels's theory to manufacture truth. There are so many other political parties in Indian National field , I think,who are more Non-secular than BJP (I have no bias nor I am registered with any Political party or System. I am a free-thinker and have the democratic right to say what I think - is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment