Monday, May 3, 2010

TERRORISM VS DEMOCRACY

All Terrorists are ' Besharami Dushman' !(shameless Enemies ), otherwise they should be bold enough to be catch able.
Even those National accomplices should have left some proofs to help the helpless Police-system, knowing so well , all of their 'Limitations' .
_______________________________________________________________
In my the village of my child -hood ,I heard our CHOWHIDAR [village representative of Police system] say : 'Catch the thief and bind him with a rope , then bring him to me to see how I punish him'.
The Nationals accomplices , as ideal citizens, should co-operate with Police and leave behind some 'SOLID' proof to help the Democratic Process -win.

Of Course , Terrorists are shame-less enemies and has no social decency of doing anything openly with advance 'Notice' and it's so hard to catch them alive !

No comments:

Post a Comment