Thursday, February 10, 2011

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER

"KAPIL SIBAL CAEllD THE CAG REPORT ERONEOUS" _ T. O,I Feb 11, '11 . Kolkata
(with Photo)
_______________________________________________________________
Comment: Kapi Sibal, looks and talks, I think, like an acomplice of Raja in the Scam -Affair.
=======================================================
"Raja got Rs3000 cr. bribe" -T.O.I (same page.
-------------------------------------
Comment: And how much his MASTER-Shark ( Karunanidhi & party) swallowed; -may I ask ?
Gandhi's INDIA is , I think, sailing 'great' under a dumb and deaf & docile PM (prime master).
===================================================================
Opinion: Maybe, in someother 'Parallel Worlds" ( of Michio Kaku ), I was also a PM oF another India with Raja,Kalmadi on my side and Isro , CWG,2Gs, Isro under me during my rule and i with my cool Silence and with my bi-focal vision swallow any scams ,scums or economic Disaster and be able to negate any JPC from any source to cover billions of gains for the welfare of my UPA ii partners (If ANTRIX ,DEVAs, and Swiss Banks are helping me! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment