Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS

In this late phase of my resting life (not a recluse ) in konnagar on the river-bank of the Ganges, I feel, i have grown more conscious , even sensitive, in the subtle sense of my living.. Is it any some super conscious sensitivity , hypersensitivity or even senile abnormality !-i don't know but I want to be aware of my state..

These days I discover more murderers , killers , even butchers in more places of festive -parties , reception crowds even temples, churches and more shockingly marriage parties and Birth-day galore, where heaps, buskets, garlands or bouquet of flowers and stalks with stems and buds are presented and offered for vital joy and devouring aspirations in the name of Social habits or rituals.

Just imagine, in a marriage ceremony or child's birth- day festival,, where cut flowers and stems with buds like rose or Rajni Gandha(Raat-ki-raani) are presented raising very sensetive feeling as if, dozens of floral or blossoming babies are butchered and presented to keep up the 'Festive spirit' of a Marraige party or Birth-festival of someone's child !...
I know , I have grown abnormally sensitive in this late phase of My life , -coming back to the Land of my 'ROOT' where Acharya Jagadish Bose first , in the world , proved that Plants have Life & life force , Where J.B.S Haldane came back , took citizenship and lamented over the way the 'Khezur-trees are or sliced or knifed to extract juce !
Finally, - only a year back ,the great NEWs of plants having not only life but 'Conscioousness too came out as follows ;

' Plants too have a nervous system, can remember & react" - News from London in The Times of India, ,kolkata, .... July,2010, - where it was declared that ;

"EXPERTS FOUND PLANTS 'REMEMBER' AND 'REACT' TO INFO. ENCRYPTED IN LIGHT-INTENSITY FROM LEAF TO LEAF, A PROCESS SIMILAR TO HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM "...... through a sort of Electro Chemical signals'

The research was lead by Stanislaw Kerensky from Warsaw University.

After this great exposition and inference , if I see any one walking with a bouquet of flowers or with a bunch of flower-buds to be present it in any marriage party or Child's Birth -Day Fest., I have my right to call such a person carrying such gift , - a BUTCHER ... or ....a .. MURDERER !......
Have I not ??

No comments:

Post a Comment