Monday, August 22, 2011

STANDING COMMITTEE --- PROFILE

The Standing Committee looking into the Lokpal Bill

NDTV Correspondent, Monday August 22, 2011, New Delhi

This committee is headed by Congress Rajya Sabha MP Manu Abhishek Singhvi.
________________________________

Let's look at the 'Face Book' they call "Standing Committee" :
I. Headed by Mr. Singhvi, whose face, I think, I don't like but fear.
His vitriolic talks and replies in parliament or outside, sometimes, scorch my ear
ii. Then the Fodder-famed one whom ,I, the 'lamb' of Jesus can't understand;
what to tell of the cattle's who are starving still on mother-land.
iii. Clever Mr. Amar Singh : how to look at his Face book , but U may let let
me Quote :[ The Times Of India, kolkata, Monday,August 22,2011 ; P -11, yet:

"Amar faces cashgate charges: Police claim Threefold Evidence,To File Chargesheet"]

And even after this , if Sulman Khurshid asks
me, to face the Committee ,even wearing a mask
I shall rather hang myself , sometimes , from a tree
and settle in another 'Hell' to feel more 'free'!
__________________






No comments:

Post a Comment