Sunday, March 6, 2011

I EXPLAIN -

"KARAT ASKS PM TO EXPLAIN ROLE IN CHOOSING CVC " - T.O.I; march7 , '11.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT : MAY I ?
1 . DMK demanded TELCOM MINIST. to make Black Money for the party and the family of its BOSS, I think.
2.PM was ordered by his boss to keep the Qualition RULE & relish.
3. 'PM' had to make his own CVC to shape the RESULT, I think.
$, Never could Guess that SUPREME COURT would take over CBI to spoil the PLAN.
5.The KING was declared Naked by game of fate and failures.
6. HE even patted some, RAJA ,after his Resignation allowing big relief to himself or MMS.
7.Wish some' BALKISHAN' type was CJI and not KAPDI....type. Again Bad Luck !

So , CVC was the 'KNIGHT' of the CHESS-GAME that fell before its 'jump' andthe End-game. INDIAN JUduciary is responsible for this ill Fate I think.
AS I have the democratic right of even Wrong Thinking, I should not be jailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment