Monday, March 7, 2011

KEEPING "ALIVE ' IN ANY FORM

Aruna Shanbaug case: Supreme Court rejects euthanasia plea
NDTV Correspondent, Updated: March 07, 2011 19:32 IST
----------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT : If I am existing as a vegitative -life for all 38 yrs without without chance of regainingg my Consciouness, and kept on life support just for others' pleasure or passion or some service people's engagings past time, I refuse to accept to be kept alive on such terms , be it even the decision of any Judiciary.

After all -"Whose life It Is any way" and Life without a chance of return of integrated CONSCIOUSNESS should not be kept as a MUSEUM -PIECE for the professional pleasure of any group or for POITICAL or EMOTIONAL Exhibition of any socio-political theme.
If you can not give back my Consciousness-link of my life , no authority has any right to keep me as an Exhibition -piece for the sake of defective/imperfect Legal structuring.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the issue of Court Scanction or selective Euthenasia ,I admit that this is a very controvertial and complex subject even for juduciary to give verdict or design means to prevent ABUSE. But puting myself in the condition of 'ARUNA ', a woman who lived for first 22 yrs her normal life , was the victim of social crime and abuse and then is living for next 28 years in the condition as I saw her on NDTV -Show, I declare ahead of s codition like that, that I shall be very glad to end my 'that' stae of living and shall thank anyone who will allow me a quick EXIT in stead of keeping me as a living MUMMY to the satisfaction of any scientific or Civillised SOCIETY.

No comments:

Post a Comment