Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RAPID RESPONSE ( Latest Events )

A gentle man was passing by my side on Morning walk with the Times of India . Asked him --'-Sir, 26 of CRPF again killed by Maoist, in W. Bengal , like a sitting duck ! - what you think /
His reply was swift - 'PC of Cetral Home Ministry , I think , should Invite Maoists to give a 'Crash couurse training to CRPF for better result. ' ...and walked ahead .
' But what you think about water logging by monsoon -rain in Kolkata , last Night ? ' - I asked again.
He turned half-way and said - ' I think , - TMC of KMC should sue the Monsoon weather or Nature for brtaying their inefficiency so soon after such spectacular election -show.'....
I stood dumb in knee-deep ri-water and he vanished in next lane that lookied like a Canal !

No comments:

Post a Comment