Saturday, September 11, 2010

BEST move IN WEST BENGAL POITICAL CHESS

MAMATA PRAYS NAM AZ : T.O.I , Kolkata, Saturday ,Sept. 11
========================================
Comment :And... Bjp & CPM fuming in rage ! B.J .P 's frustration understandable .
But why CPM ? It has no Religious bias or is it for its slipping back in a ditch.
For 34 years' Proud Ruler, - the record reads as follows :
[Again T.O.I ,same date , p. 5.] And it says - "80 % State Muslims Backward : Official ".
Yes CPN Ruled for 34 years ,; more than a full SERVICE LIFE and with what records ?
Of course they were so busy in ...what ? I do not know but this little much I Know from News -Paper that a young Woman was made to move naked in BURDWAN And at least 4 Farmers Committed Suicide fearing advancing D-R-O-U-G-H-T !
I Still adore Marx [just as I adore Lincoln ], though I am not registered with any PARTY nor shall I ever be. But I claim to have right to speak out , what I think , is Right.
I am a witness, enjoing the GAME out side the Field. This move of NAM AZ has out -witted all in the FIELD.

No comments:

Post a Comment