Friday, January 14, 2011

RAPID RESPONSE [ West Bengal ; India -Topic]

Yester night, I hadd the chance or bad luck of listening to the debate (?) of .L.F leader Gautam Deb and Partha Chatterjee of TMC.
The language and adjectives (or 'badjectives') that were being coined by Parths Chatterjee against his rival (? Enemy) on 'Chabbish Ghanta channel' ( 9 pm IST), frightened me unto my bones !( the debating diaogue was "Gautam Deber brain pochey Gaychhey' -[Bengali).
I am not attached to any party nor supporter of any and am so old (octogenerian ) that it won't matter even any party shots me dead . And I won't , perhaps, -cast my vote unless I can register my 'NEGETIVE' vote.
It frightens me when I think the way such leaders of TMC will treat commoners like me , after taking over the Administration and become 'Minister', and after the coming ELECTION.
Hope , Dictatorial Era is not looming large over 'Bhanga Banga' Sky.
One party is a gerriatrically entropic while the other is Juvenile with 'Uncertainty' Syndrome . May God help Bhanga Banga .

No comments:

Post a Comment