Friday, January 28, 2011

CORRUPT REGIME

INDIA ISSUE :
"I ACCUSE" - ? Emile Zola :
And I think :even if 'you' don't agree ,as I have my right to think.

PM is as much involved and guilty by way of association and of being the base or indirect -carrier of the 'germ' of corruption .
=====================================================================================
Two aliens camee in a spce ship on Earth and landed on some Capital....Saw a big hoarding on the crossed raod with ; " Corruption is the National Order here ".

The Alien no I , got puzzled ..asked his companion ' What country is this?'
The other cicked his 'Compu' for answer and replied - INDIA '
[ this is a story, - my friend read in a journal recently. ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment