Monday, January 17, 2011

"OPEN LETTER TO LEADERS : END GRAFT "

" The Times Of India Dt 18th January,2011;".
Reaction on 'GOVERNANCE DEFICIT''

Fourteen of top Tndian Citizens asking Govt. to tackle 'malaise of Corruption' .
====================================================================

Kolkata ;Frint Centre defends PJ Thomas' appointment as CVC
Press Trust of India, Updated: January 17, 2011 21:09 IST
----------------------------------------------
Comment: Whwetfer P.M of India is .personaly honest or not I do not know nor I am bothered about but , I think, he is now a 'father' of many illegitimate siblings named , C.A.G, Adarsh Scam ,2G scam , and many other siblings baptised as Corruption .
Well, I may be wrong but I feel that I have my democratic right to think.
=====================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment